Terms and Conditions
Right to cancel (Distance and off-premises contracts)
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, Safercigs Ltd,Unit 4 Hawthorn Farm Business park Blandford Dorset DT11 0NB Email email@example.com, Telephone: 01258 880357 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. letter sent by post, or via and email)
Please include the correct outlined below in our “Model cancellation (WC-a)”
You may use the model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our contact form on the website.
If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation on durable medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary cost arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you and goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about you decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If you have received the good in connection with the contract:
(a) You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us: Safercigs Ltd,Unit 4 Hawthorn Farm Business park Blandford Dorset DT11 0NB without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicated your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
(b) You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods
(c) You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Model Cancellation (WC-a)
To: Safercigs Ltd,Unit 4 Hawthorn Farm Business park Blandford Dorset DT11 0NB
Telephone: 01258 880357
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the provision of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*] /received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s)
[*] Delete or insert as appropriate.
Delivery and Risk
Delivery of goods from the Safercigs website should be without undue delay and within 30 days.
Risk passes from Safercigs to the (You) the consumer when the goods are delivered (unless the courier is one not offered or named by the Safercigs as an option, but chosen and arranged by (You) the consumer. In this case risk passes to the consumer when the item is delivered to the courier.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address: Sales@safercigs.co.uk
Click to contact our webmaster HERE
13. Applicable Law.
15. With all purchases we provide 7 day policy where if the product is at fault we will exchange. Refunds are only issued when we have had a chance to resolve the problem with you. If you require a refund then at your cost all goods must be returned to us by post and you must take reasonable care to ensure that they are returned in good condition. Once we receive the product back we will refund you deducting any delivery charge your remaining funds will be refunded with in 24hrs. Atomisers ,Cartomisers are not covered by this due to the nature of high voltage vaping. We cannot accept any E-Liquid returns for health and safety reasons.
16. Please note Safercigs cannot be held accountable if you enter the wrong address details on the order and the package gets lost as a result. We only ship to the delivery address that you give us on order
17. We use Trust pilot for customer reviews and as part of your dispatch email a copy will go to trust pilot and a invitation to review us will be sent 7 days later. If you do not wish to review us then please just ignore the email.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.