Battery Safety Guide
Electronic cigarettes have come a long way since they were introduced many years ago and as such it’s important to keep updated on Battery Safety. At Safercigs we put safety above all and as a responsible vendor it’s our duty to ensure that we give you this information.
Basic Starter Kits
- Only use the chargers that we provide with our kits as they have been fully tested to ensure that they work together and are safe if used correctly.
- Never use a phone charger to charge the battery. We have Safety approved wall plugs available for this.
- Charge on a hard surface and never leave unattended whilst charging and never charge overnight whilst you are sleeping.
- If the battery is damaged in any way replace it and do not try to charge it.
- Keep the battery and the USB lead clean from any liquids and debris
- Do not carry spare batteries in the pocket with any keys or lose change.
- Do not submerge the battery in water.
IMR 18650/ 18350 Cells
- Never carry in the pocket with lose change or keys always ensure that the battery is in an approved case.
- Do not store the battery in extreme high or low temperature and only use approved charging equipment in good order to charge the battery.
- Replace the battery after 6 months of use and dispose of in a recycling facility.
- Never mix the batteries from one brand to another.
- Replace any battery if the protective wrap is starting to come off.
- Never charge the batteries unattended or overnight.
Hover over any pictures below to see bigger versions